Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Man City discusses Eto'o with Barca


Manchester City and Barcelona officials have reportedly discussed the possible transfer of Striker Samuel Eto'o to the Blues. According to BBC Sports, the two clubs discussed the chance of reaching a deal on the Cameroon player during their Monday meeting. The 28-year-old Eto'o, who was put on the transfer list last season, has been in his best form since Pep Guardiola took over as Barcelona manager. The report comes while Eto'o had said in February that he wanted to stay at Camp Nou afterthe end of his contract in 2010. "Of course I want to continue, I'm very happy and see no reason to leave," he told TV station Canal Catala. "I'm going to stay to the end of my contract and if the club wants me, I would like to stay longer." Manchester City has already shown interest in big names such as AC Milan's Kaka. The club however has no place in next season's Champions League.

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Powered By Blogger

Flag Counter

free counters

Visitors Details

  © Press Template The Professional Template by Somy Iori 2009

Back to TOP